Your #1 Source For Professional Epoxy Floor Coatings In Augusta
We are the leading epoxy floor coating contractors and Polyaspartic floor installers in Georgia & South Carolina
super fast quote form!
Concrete can be a very durable material, but it’s prone to chipping and discoloration.
You want your concrete floors to look their best for years to come. But you don’t have the time or money to replace them with new ones.
We are Budget Epoxy Flooring Pro, and we’re here for you! We resurface concrete floors with decorative epoxy in residential homes and commercial businesses. Our special formula protects against rust, mold, mildew and even scuff marks from shoes!
You don’t have to settle for a concrete floor that’s boring or uncomfortable. We offer decorative epoxy coating services at an affordable price so you can transform your concrete into a beautiful surface that looks great and feels great.
Our team of experts has the experience needed to resurface your concrete with high-quality decorative epoxy coating in any design you want. Whether it’s just one room or an entire building, we’ll work with you every step of the way to make sure we get the job done right!
If you are looking for a great flooring solution for your home or business, then epoxy coatings might be the perfect option. Epoxy is a durable coating that can seal and protect concrete floors in both residential and commercial settings. There are many benefits to choosing epoxy over other types of coatings such as polyurethane, including increased scratch resistance, chemical resistance, slip-resistance, and it’s ability to withstand hot temperatures!
Epoxy concrete coatings are a great way to modernize the look of any space. The coating can be applied in different colors and textures, which makes it easy to match a color scheme or create something completely new!
With epoxy coatings you don’t have to worry about wear patterns as it has an extremely high hardness rating – giving your floor extra protection against anything that is thrown at it and callouses. Epoxy will not crack, chip, or peel like other types of coatings do too. If you are looking for a durable solution for your home or business then contact us today with questions on how we could make this happen for you!
Epoxy is a durable coating that can seal and protect concrete floors in both residential and commercial settings. It’s an affordable, easy-to-install option with many benefits to offer you.
You want a flooring solution that will last for years without any maintenance? We have it! Our epoxy coatings are designed to withstand heavy foot traffic, water damage, chemical spills and more.
– Epoxy concrete coatings not only protect your floors but they also give them an attractive appearance with their shiny finish. They can make any area of your home look like new again! Choose from many colors including black, white, gray, brown and more…
–Epoxy flooring is also great for commercial spaces. In the office, they can add a professional touch to any room that needs it and provide protection from scratches, stains or scuffs.
-Did we mention how easy epoxy floor coatings are to maintain? They’re so durable! You won’t have to worry about them fading with time as they resist UV rays and chemicals like bleach and ammonia.
Epoxy flooring in the kitchen is a great choice because it is easy to maintain and does not need a lot of maintenance. In the kitchen you’ll find that epoxy flooring coatings are a great way to help protect your kitchen floor from the wear and tear of everyday cooking, eating, and cleaning.
– Epoxy kitchen flooring will look beautiful for years without any upkeep other than an occasional dusting, but if spills do happen they are easily cleaned up as well.
– No matter what color you choose, epoxy has natural anti-microbial properties which means that bacteria growth on floors should be minimal with such low moisture levels present at all times.
– The finish also offers less absorption so there’s no worry about staining from wearing shoes or even food being spilled onto them – just wipe off and go! You can feel confident knowing that your family and guests are safe from harmful chemicals like formaldehyde found in many commercial finishes (including the popular engineered wood).
– Epoxy flooring is easy to install and can be laid right over existing floors such as carpet, laminate, or tile without any need for special preparations.
– You’ll get a beautiful hard surface that’s durable enough to resist scratches from dropping heavy objects on it – we all know how kids are! The finish has also been tested for slip resistance so you don’t have to worry about anyone in your family slipping if they happen to spill their drink or food onto the kitchen epoxy floor coating.
– With its low maintenance requirement of just an occasional dusting with mild soap and water, epoxy deals well with spills due to everyday cooking activities like boiling pasta sauce or frying fish.
With the floors in your home looking drab and dull, you may be considering a new epoxy floor coating. If so, we can help! Epoxy is more durable than traditional coatings like polyurethane or varnish and it’s easy to clean up with soap and water – just one of many reasons why it’s great for any type of hardwood flooring. We offer full service installation from start to finish at an affordable cost that includes everything needed to transform the look of your rooms. For a quick quote on how much an epoxy job will cost for your particular space, don’t hesitate to fill out our form today!
Our Epoxy Floor Warranty protects your floors and backs it up. Whether you want to use a classic color palette or an innovative one, we’ve got beautiful options that will last for years (and come with our unbeatable 15 Year Warranty). And whether you’re looking to cover 50 sq ft or 5000 sq ft, in one room or the whole house, we can work on any job.